9.24.2012

It’s officially Autumn and all the leaves are….still green.

 

“Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn.” ~Elizabeth Lawrence

I am waiting patiently for my favorite time of the year when the leaves turn brilliant shades of red, orange, and yellow. So far nothing is happening in my backyard except a steady littering of hickory nut shells as the squirrels frantically store them away for winter. After walking through my yard and all around the neighborhood yesterday I had to accept that no matter what the calendar says, the only indication of Autumn at my house is our Georgia Bulldog flag that comes out during football season.

But I am patient…

I am waiting..

And my camera and I will be ready to catch this guy when he turns a brilliant shade of red…

Green Leaf RS

Green Autumn Leaf ~ 09.23.12

 

jpg fall signature

No comments: